County-wide initiative demonstrates clear reduction in low-level business crime and anti-social behaviour; reinforces police/business cooperation; increases and reduces cost of low-level crime reporting to police. while reducing police admin costs; successful, self-funding model now extended county-wide, including rural areas.Read more
Read our latest Press Releases and Whitepapers, including useful Guidance Notes.
- Figures show a steep increase in every measure of ‘engagement’ since the launch of the DISC App last year.Read more
- DISC's new smartphone App for football clubs promises to deliver safer football grounds and reduce costsRead more
- Building a county-wide, regional and national intelligence sharing network through local crime reduction partnerships working together.Read more
- Enabling local partnerships to share data will help identify prolific offenders, and enable police to focus scarce resourcesRead more
- This Fact Sheet explains why WhatsApp should be used with care. Partnerships that use it for sharing personal data about Offenders do so at the risk falling foul of common law and the Data Protection Act.Read more