County-wide initiative demonstrates clear reduction in low-level business crime and anti-social behaviour; reinforces police/business cooperation; increases and reduces cost of low-level crime reporting to police. while reducing police admin costs; successful, self-funding model now extended county-wide, including rural areas.Read more
Read our latest Press Releases and Whitepapers, including useful Guidance Notes.
- Figures show a steep increase in every measure of ‘engagement’ since the launch of the DISC App last year.Read more
- DISC's new smartphone App for football clubs promises to deliver safer football grounds and reduce costsRead more
- Banning Schemes which exclude offenders from their Members’ premises must operate within the law...Read more
- Building a county-wide, regional and national intelligence sharing network through local crime reduction partnerships working together.Read more
- Enabling local partnerships to share data will help identify prolific offenders, and enable police to focus scarce resourcesRead more